Meta Medical Massage Clinic strives to exponentially improve your health beyond the physical body to also include the mind and spirit.
Body + Mind + Spirit
CLINIC OPENING DATE – TBA
Conveniently located near bustling 17th Ave & 14th Street SW in Calgary, we provide professional therapeutic, sport and relaxation massage by Registered Massage Therapists.
Our space is a modern, professional, and welcoming environment for all our patients. Massage therapy treatments include:
• Injuries, Accidents, Pain
• Sports Massage
• Pregnancy Massage
• Swedish Massage
An experienced and compassionate health professional, I have been providing massage treatment since 2012. I continue to expand my services, skills, and study to ensure the highest degree of wellness for each individual.
A skilled therapist, I have worked in therapeutic and spa practices in such facilities as the world-renowned Banff Springs Hotel Willow Stream Spa. Graduating from Kikkawa College of Massage Therapy in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I am a member in good standing with the MTAAB as a Registered Massage Therapist.
Born and raised in Calgary, my focus is integrative and firmly based in eastern traditions coupled with western modern science. My professional interests include research and writing. Personal interests include the arts, nature, travel, yoga and meditation.
MASSAGE THERAPY is one of the oldest forms of holistic healing known at approximately 4,000 years. Used on its own or in conjunction with other health treatments, the practice of massage therapy can promote increased range of movement, decreased pain & muscle soreness, improved circulation, lymph drainage, and overall feeling of well-being.
CALGARY – CLINIC OPERATING HOURS: Wednesday and Thursday 7:00am – 7:00pm
We are not wheelchair accesible at this time
We offer a number of options for you in therapeutic, sport, and relaxation massage therapy.
Each appointment is designated for your treatment and your treatment soley. We do not double book. A fifteen minute complimentary courtesy window is automatically added to each appointment so there is no rush to you. You pay only for your therapy session.
• 30 minutes – $60.00
• 45 minutes – $80.00
• 60 minutes – $95.00
• 75 minutes – $125.00
• 90 minutes – $150.00
We will provide an official tax receipt for your extended health plan.
Prices listed are in Canadian funds. GST is included.
- MEDICAL MASSAGE– Injuries, accidents, and pain.
This massage modality can be of benefit to those in pre/post rehabilitation in order increase function and motion from various conditions and circumstances. Assessments, testing, hydrotherapy, remedial exercises, tractions, manual and instrument techniques may be incorporated for presentations such as scoliosis, fractures, dislocations, and neuralgia.
- SPORT MASSAGE – Training, healthy maintenance, rehabilitation/pre-event, post-event. Sport body taping, corrective movement mechanics, stretching/flexibility techniques, and myofascial treatments are only some of our work for both the pro athlete and weekend warrior.
- PREGNANCY MASSAGE – For the new or experienced mother.
Healthy response to muscular and skeletal structure shifts that accompany the arrival of baby (or babies). Joint stress, fluid retention, discomfort and other common symptoms may be addressed by massage to aid in accommodating moms-to-be.
- SWEDISH MASSAGE– Manual manipulation of soft tissue and physical exercise to achieve therapeutic effects.
- THAI MASSAGE – Traditional holistic treatment to engage and enhance smooth body movement and energy meridian flow. Can release aches and pains, improve flexibility, body balance, and facilitate deep relaxation. Often includes foot massage.
- LOMILOMI MASSAGE – Sacred Hawaiian Healing that involves a spiritual focus. Tendency on greater forearm strokes with breath work for maximum nurturing of inner and outer body.
- REFLEXOLOGY – Foot massage with attributed benefit to specific pressure points corresponding with body structures. Grounding and energizing.
- REIKI – Hands on healing technique of channeling energy that may engage body wellness on different levels.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
Easy online booking is available from the convenience of your computer, tablet or mobile device. Click the green button below to book your appointment.
FIRST TIME VISIT?
Please fill out the form below. Kindly arrive 15 minutes early for your initial appointment to read and fill in required confidential forms for treatment and speak to your Registered Massage Therapist.
Please carefully read our booking agreement prior to making your booking.
Each appointment is designated for your treatment and your treatment soley. We do not double book.
PAYMENT – is accepted by cash, cheque, debit or Visa.
INSURANCE – Healthcare plans vary and may include massage therapy. Please refer to your plan. Physician’s note may be required.
GRATUITY –Our clinic does NOT accept gratuities.
If you are happy with our service, please tell another. If you are unhappy with our service, tell us!
APPOINTMENT CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS– Must be made 24 hours in advance via email. If you do not provide cancellation notice, you will be charged for your appointment. The exception to this is a medical emergency, serious illness, or other serious extenuating circumstance. This policy also applies to clinic gift cards/vouchers.
CALGARY CLINIC OPERATING HOURS: Wedenesday and Thursday, 7:00am – 7:00pm
- TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CLICK HERE
- TO ASK A QUESTION OR LEAVE A COMMENT, PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW. Comments and questions are promptly and pleasantly answered within 24 hours.
Thank you for choosing Meta Medical Massage Clinic